Dialog Bahasa Inggris

Ikbal    : Hi Hafizh, I have an idea about a business. Do you interesting about that?
Hafizh  : I interested about your idea, what kind of business?
Ikbal    : How about Online Shop? But we don’t have enough money to start it
Hafizh  : I have a friend who can give us, he said that he will come. Hey there he is
Dwi      : Hai Hafizh, what you guys are talking about?
Hafizh  : Ikbal ask me to start a business, but we don’t have enough money to start it. Do you interest to join with us?
Dwi      : Well, I'm intrigued by your business plan, and I'd promised him the capital
Ikbal    : So, what will we sell?
Hafizh  : I have an idea, how about we sell shoes?
Ikbal    : I agree, how about you Dwi?
Dwi      : In my opinion, we don't just sell shoes. We can also sell shirts, pants, and accessories. How about you guys?
Hafizh  : I agree with your opinion.
Ikbal    : Me too. But first we have to create the website. You guys can create the website?
Dwi      : I can, I will make it. You guys just order goods from supplier
Ikbal    : I have a friend who provides the goods we need
Hafizh  : How about the price? Is it in accordance with the capital we have?
Dwi      : We must take into account the capital issued
Ikbal    : Then how do we promote our Online Shop
Hafizh  : We can promote on social media
Dwi      : We can also promote via blogs
Ikbal    : What will we use for the expedition?
Hafizh  : Well, what if TIKI or JNE?
Dwi      : I agree, but who will pay the cost of shipping?
Ikbal    : The goods or product’s price is include with cost of shipping
Hafizh  : Right, so the price of goods is already included run cost of shipping
Dwi      : Tomorrow, we're going to start tasks we already agreed on last
Ikbal    : Yes, but first capital had to be collected
Dwi      : Tomorrow I am going to give you the capital
Hafizh  : Alright then, see you tomorrow

Dwi      : Ok see you tomorrow

Komentar