The Reasons Why Did I Choose Management

NAMA            : Dwi Cahyo Priyambodo
NPM               : 12213670
KELAS           : 4EA12

MATKUL       : Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 (Tugas IV)



The reason why did I choose management is because I am fun. It is my own desire without influence or coercion from anyone. Actually before making a choice, I first discuss with both my parents. They say to choose the course according to what I like. That way I have to be responsible for completing the courses I have selected and trying to give the best results.

I think management is a part of life that can’t be separated, because management manages everything right to achieve the desired goals, like that in life. Management taught me how to make informed decisions based on the situation and conditions. To be honest, I'm not very adept at memorizing management theory, but I'm good enough in economic calculations. At least I can explain management theory by using my own understanding. I believe that my chosen course is right and will not regret what I have chosen.

Although I have to compete with thousands of management graduates all over Indonesia, I believe that trying hard, never giving up and just keep trying will open my way to success. I will continue to struggle for the sake of both parents, in order to be able to see the proud smile on their faces for what I have achieved.

Komentar